Ceremony honoring Barb and David Hurd for their generous contribution to the Robert D. Ray Asian Gardens endowment on September 14, 2010.
October 24, 2007, Capital Campaign Victory Celebration.
donors in the pavilion
Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield Character Garden
The Chinese Cultural Center of America (CCCA) is a non-profit organization offering cultural, educational and business products and services.
Our vision is to promote
closer cultural and trade relationships between America and China/Pacific-rim Asia.
Our mission is to:
- Provide diverse cultural offerings and vibrant quality of life
- Cultivate understanding, mutual respect and friendship among people of diverse cultural origins
- Serve as liaison for partnership dedicated to peace and prosperity
Scope of Operation:
- To host leading Chinese and East Asian performances in music, dance and drama
- To organize world class travelling exhibition of art and archaeological treasures
- To organize various symposiums bringing Asian and American
officials and business leaders together
- To offer classes relating to East Asian culture
- To build a series of Asian gardens and a cultural center to
provide real life, spiritual and physical experience of Asian
Pacific Rim culture
||Chinese Cultural Center of America
Suite 11, Kildee Hall, Iowa State University
P.O. Box 8996, Ames, Iowa 50014-8996